- This event has passed.
Playing in a Planner
July 9, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Planners are the “New Journals” these days as we try to balance life, appointments, schedules, meal planning, journaling and making art.
In this workshop I’ll teach you:
- adding things to your planner to make it more useful
- various types of planner systems and which one is right for you
- how to make a schedule that works
- how to use your planner like a journal to record as well as plan.
- making your own planner and other related types of journals.
Supplies to bring:
- a set of fluorescent markers
- your planner or notebook (contact me if wanting to purchase a planner ahead of time)
- pencil and eraser
- fine line pen with black ink (something you like writing with).
- your planner. (I like the 5×8 passion planner www.passionplanner.com)
- Teesha Moore
- Carson Community Center
3 Civic Plaza Drive
Carson, CA 90745 United States + Google Map